Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ubay - Frame Shot



Sorry for the lateness but here it is. Since I didn't really make any time for this shot, I just brought my camera along to my visit to MA'O Farms today. And, by golly, I said I needed a framed shot and there it was! (It's the law of attraction, I've been informed.) It's framed in a window that is constructed of hay and mud. It's in an organic farm. But there's a big excavator! And someone's elbow, but never mind that.

ISO: 400
Exposure: f/16
Shutter Speed: 1/200
Focal length: 44mm

2 comments:

  1. Well played Senior Gubai. It's funny how we find awesome shots like this on the most random occasions. I really like the tractor in the center, the orange breaks up the earth tones and makes a great focal point. Good exposure, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot. It's the epitome of the frame shot! My favorite part is the mud window, the bits of hay provide great texture and the earthiness totally compliments the tractor it is framing.

    ReplyDelete